Pro Bowl Bonuses
Field Yates lists three players who received bonuses from their selection to the Pro Bowl.
- Raiders S Charles Woodson earned a $250,000 bonus.
- Buccaneers DT Gerald McCoy earned a $100,000 bonus.
- Seahawks S Kam Chancellor earned a $100,000 bonus.
- Buccaneers HC Lovie Smith said he expects “big things” in 2016 from rookie WR Kenny Bell, who has been on the injured reserve this season with a hamstring injury. (Greg Auman)
Colts WR TY Hilton blamed the team’s lack of offensive production in 2015 to play-calling.
“The throws have been there, but we just haven’t been calling them,” Hilton said, via Stephen Holder of the Indianapolis Star. “It’s more the play-calling.”
Hilton went on to say that he believes the coaching staff is not utilizing him and his teammates to the best of their abilities.
“Because we’re not really using us: Donte (Moncrief), me, Phillip (Dorsett). We’re fast guys and we’re not going down the field how we’re supposed to. We’re running stick routes, chain routes. I mean, you can do that, but at some point, you have to take your shots to get the defense (moving) back,” said Hilton.
It is worth mentioning that Rob Chudzinski took over play-calling duties once the Colts fired former OC Pep Hamilton during the season.
- Colts HC Chuck Pagano said he expects QB Matt Hasselbeck to start Week 16’s game. (Bob Kravitz)
- According to Aaron Wilson, Colts worked out KR Demarius Washington and DB Terrell Floyd on Tuesday.
- Mike Reiss reports the Patriots worked out DE Freddie Bishop and DE Cleyon Laing on Tuesday.
- Aaron Wilson reports the Texans worked out linebackers Jordan DeWalt-Ondijo and Xzavier Dickson on Tuesday.