Home / Giants / NFL Notes: Derek Carr, D.J. Fluker, Giants, & Jets
NFL Notes: Derek Carr, D.J. Fluker, Giants, & Jets
- Raiders HC Jack Del Rio told reporters after Sunday’s game that X-Rays on QB Derek Carr‘s hand came back negative. However, Del Rio didn’t offer any details beyond that. (Vic Tafur)
- Rand Getlin reports that Chargers OL D.J. Fluker did not suffer any broken bones in his injured leg.
- Fluker will still undergo an MRI on Monday to determine the severity of his injury.
- ESPN’s Ed Werder reports that the giants did field trade offers for veteran WR James Jones before they cut him loose a week ago.
- According to Werder, New York was looking for a conditional draft pick in return for Jones and specifically called the Packers, who elected to wait for him to be cut.
- Ian Rapoport reports that Jets rookie OLB Lorenzo Mauldin has feeling in his extremities and scans have so far come back clean.
- Mauldin will still remain in the hospital overnight and be monitored, but indications are that everything is positive so far.
Tags D.J. Fluker Derek Carr james jones Lorenzo Mauldin