NFL Notes: Draft, Broncos, Browns, Rams & Titans
- According to Ian Rapoport, at least two teams drafting in the two 10 picks have FSU DB Jalen Ramsey as the No. 1 player on their draft boards of at least 2 teams in the Top 10.
- The trade between the Titans and Rams means someone could end up getting Ramsey somewhere in the No. 3-5 overall pick range.
- Ramsey mentioned that he’s had four visits since pro day with the Titans, Cowboys, Jaguars and Ravens. (Tom Pelissero)
- Vaughn McClure reports that Alabama LB Reggie Ragland is scheduled to visit the Falcons on Sunday and Monday.
- Troy Renck mentions that the Broncos had interest in Rams restricted free agent QB Case Keenum before Los Angeles used a first-round tender on him.
- Renck wonders if the Broncos could still be an option for him now that the Rams are going to get a quarterback prospect at No. 1 overall in the draft.
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter points out that the trade between the Titans and Rams for the No. 1 overall pick was a “big win” for the Browns.
- Cleveland now has much more leverage for No. 2 pick if they want to trade back and accumulate more draft picks to work with.
- Mike Klis reports that buzz around the NFL was that the Browns wanted to make a similar trade as to what the Titans agreed to with the Rams for the No. 2 overall pick.
- Matt Miller of the B/R, citing multiple sources and people close to the Rams, reports that Jared Goff will be the No. 1 overall pick when all is said and done.
- Mike Silver also expects Goff to be the No. 1 overall pick in the draft.
- According to Matt Miller of the B/R, the Eagles, 49ers and Jets were trying to make a similar deal with the Titans for the No. 1 overall pick before the agreed to the trade with the Rams.
- Titans GM Jon Robinson said during his press conference Thursday regarding potential trades: “My phone is still working. Feel free to call.“
Tags Case Keenum Jalen Ramsey Jared Goff Reggie Ragland