Home Broncos NFL Notes: Draft, Buccaneers, Dolphins, Saints
- The Broncos brought in New Mexico QB Austin Apodaca for a visit on Thursday. (Ian Rapoport)
- The Jets are hosting VCU basketball player Mo Alie-Cox for a visit on Friday. (Manish Mehta)
- Old Dominion DL Rashaad Coward, Wyoming TE Jacob Hollister, and Grambling WR Chad Williams visited with the Texans this week. (Aaron Wilson)
- UTEP TE Kent Taylor is taking part in the Buccaneers’ local workout on Friday. (Greg Auman)
- UCF LB Errol Clarke, WR Taylor Oldham, and TE Cal Bloom were also in attendance for the Buccaneers’ Pro Day. (Greg Auman)
- James Walker of ESPN writes that while it’s expected that the Dolphins and WR Jarvis Landry will eventually reach an agreement on a long-term, it’s unlikely to come before the start of the team’s offseason program on Monday.
- Barry Jackson reports that the Dolphins brought in Florida CB Jalen Tabor for a visit this week.
- According to Nick Underhill of the Advocate, free agent Adrian Peterson‘s visit with the Saints “went well” and they haven’t closed the door on possibly signing him at some point.
- As of now, it’s unclear if the two parties actually discussed a potential deal, but Underhill believes New Orleans could be reluctant to offer the $3.7 million they’re currently paying Mark Ingram.
- Underhill mentions Peterson would likely have to serve as Ingram’s backup if he were to sign with the Saints, which may not be something he’s willing to do.
- The Saints met with Alabama LB Reuben Foster, Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham and LSU LB Kendell Beckwith and UCLA DE/OLB Takkarist McKinley last week, per Underhill.
- Miami OT Taylor Gadbois worked out for the Saints on Friday. (Adam Caplan)