- The Buccaneers, Panthers and Falcons have worked out TCU LB Paul Dawson. (Ian Rapoport)
- Tony Pauline reports that the Colts, Patriots, Saints, Steelers, Chargers, Eagles, Bears and Titans all had offensive line coaches on hand to watch Florida OT D.J. Humphries‘ Pro Day. Humphries reportedly met with the Humphries met with the Dolphins and Saints on Monday.
- Florida OL Max Garcia has met with the the Bears, Steelers, Eagles and Buccaneers in recent days. (Tony Pauline)
- According to Ian Rapoport, UTC DE/OLB Davis Tull has visits scheduled with the Saints and Falcons.
- Matt Miller reports that the Cowboys hosted Arizona State S Damarious Randall for a visit.
- According to Miller, the Cowboys “love” Randall and view him as the best safety in this year’s draft class.
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press reports that the Lions hosted Auburn DT Angelo Blackson for a pre-draft visit on Tuesday.
- Ian Rapoport mentions that the Patriots are “deep in the linebacker mix” after working out Miami LB Denzel Perryman and TCU LB Paul Dawson.
ESPN’s Bill Williamson writes that the Browns could be a “perfect trade partner” for the Raiders in the event that Oregon QB Marcus Mariota is still on the board at No. 4 overall.
- Williamson believes trading back to No. 12 overall and picking up the Browns’ No. 19 overall pick as part of this deal would be an easy decision for the Raiders to make.
- According to Williamson, it wouldn’t be surprising to see the Browns ask for the Raiders third-round selection (No. 68 overall) as part of this deal.
- Jim Wyatt reports that the Titans have visits scheduled with Florida State QB Jameis Winston and Oregon QB Marcus Mariota over the next week or so.