- Mehta adds that Smith’s biggest supporters have jumped ship and he has reportedly lost the locker room.
- Peter King of MMQB.com is hearing DT Nick Fairley‘s knee injury is “bad.”
- HC Jim Caldwell said after the game that he was not optimistic about Fairley’s knee injury.
“I’m not quite certain where he is right now,” Caldwell said, via Kyle Meinke of MLive.com. “But obviously, when you’re carried off the field, it’s not the greatest news. We’ll see what the doctors say about him.”
- QB Aaron Rodgers confirmed that he suffered a hamstring injury during Sunday’s loss to the Saints, but doesn’t expect to miss any time.
“I’m not going to miss any time,” said Rodgers, via Jason Wilde of ESPN Wisconsin. “If I felt it, then I had to back off a little bit. We had to do a little more in the shotgun but it wasn’t a big deal, ultimately.”
- “It wouldd be a major surprise” to everyone if QB Robert Griffin III started Monday’s game against the Cowboys. (Ian Rapoport)