- Albert Breer reports that Georgia RB Todd Gurley is unlikely to get out of the Top 20 picks.
- Sources have told Breer to keep an eye on the Browns at No. 12, Dolphins and Chargers as potential landing spots for Gurley.
49ers GM Trent Baalke mentioned that they don’t feel pressured to draft a wide receiver this year.
“Now, is that to say we’re not going to make a pick, look for another wide receiver?” Baalke said, via ESPN.com. “I’m not saying that at all. But [I] don’t feel like we have to be pressured into making a decision like that.”
- Ian Rapoport reports that the Chiefs have made “incremental progress” on a contract extension for OLB Justin Houston.
- Peter King of MMQB gets the feeling that there are people within the Jaguars who prefer Alabama WR Amari Cooper at No. 3 overall while others would like to come away with Florida DE/OLB Dante Fowler.
- For what it’s worth, King is leaning towards Cooper.
- Peter King of MMQB wouldn’t be surprised to see the Saints use their No. 31 overall pick on Oklahoma WR Dorial Green-Beckham.
- However, King doesn’t see DGB going any higher than that in this year’s draft.