Jason Cole of Bleacher Report has spoken to four head coaches around the NFL who are “tired” of what the Patriots are doing, as well as the league for not taking a harder stance against teams that have violated the rules like the Browns and Falcons.
According the four coaches, they would really like to see Patriots QB Tom Brady receive a suspension and for the Patriots to get fined a “significant amount.”
These coaches are “livid” about the Patriots continuing to step over the line in terms of the rules and want to see action from the league.
Jason Cole spoke with one NFL GM who believes that Johnny Manziel‘s early failures in the NFL will end up being a good thing for him in the end for him, as it will force him to realize just how much work it takes to be a success at this level.
- The GM believes Manziel has the ability to be a very good player in the NFL.
- Sources close to Manziel have said that his focus right now is to ensure that his life is order.
- Browns signed OT Tyler Loos, OT Darrian Miller, and DE Dylan Wynn.
- AN NFL scout tells Ed Werder that he expects newly signed OL La’El Collins to take over at guard for Ron Leary, and eventually replace Doug Free at right tackle.
- Jason Cole reports that 26 NFL teams inquired about La’el Collins before he signed with the Cowboys.
- Redskins waived OT Xavier Nixon.
- Seahawks waived LB Brendan Kelly.