- Broncos GM John Elway said it’s a priority for them to get a long-term deal in place with franchise OLB Von Miller. (Troy Renck)
- Elway added that they would also like to get something done with WR Emmanuel Sanders and restricted free agent LB Brandon Marshall if possible. (Troy Renck)
- According to Elway, they’re still undecided about whether to to up fifth-year DT Sylvester Williams‘ fifth-year option. Elway said of the $6.75 million price tag: “[It’s a] pretty big number.” (Jeff Legwold)
- Adam Teicher mentions that the Chiefs would prefer to keep DT Donatri Poe on a long-term.
- Teicher adds that second-round DL Chris Jones gives them some insurance if they can’t get a deal done.
Jets GM Mike Maccagnan said that they did not discuss any trades with other teams regarding quarterbacks.
“We’re not in discussions with any other teams with any of the QBs,” Maccagnan said, per Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News. “I can put that to bed.”
“If he comes back, he comes back,” Bowles said. “When he comes back and he comes back, we’ll be happy to have him back.”
- Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome said the report that them taking Ronnie Stanley over Larmey Tunsil after the video of his smoking gas mask bong surfaced is inaccurate. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll told reporters on Saturday that while veteran RB Marshawn Lynch still has yet to file his retirement papers, he’s committed to being retired. (Sheil Kapadia)