Here’s a running list of the days notable injuries.
- DE Margus Hunt suffered an ankle injury during Sunday’s game against the Saints.
- RB Montee Ball re-injured his groin during Sunday’s game against the Rams and will undergo an MRI on Monday. (Mike Klis)
- TE Julius Thomas suffered an ankle sprain, but x-rays came back negative. He’ll undergo an MRI on Monday. (Mike Klis)
- WR Emmanuel Sanders left Sunday’s game after sustaining a concussion.
- OLB Jabaal Sheard was forced from Sunday’s game due to an ankle injury.
- ILB Karlos Dansby suffered a left knee injury.
- CB Robert Alford suffered a wrist injury.
- WR Devin Hester left Sunday’s game with a wrist injury.
- RB Antone Smith was seeing on crutches after he suffered a knee injury during Sunday’s game.
- OL Justin Pugh suffered a quad strain during Sunday’s game against the Giants.
- DE Eugene Sims suffered a leg injury during Sunday’s game against the Broncos.
- LT Trent Williams left Sunday’s game with an MCL and ankle sprain. (Mike Jones)
- G Shaun Lauvauo sustained a concussion during Sunday’s game against the Buccaneers.
- RT Zach Strief left Sunday’s game after he suffered a concussion.
- FS Rafael Bush sustained a fractured tibia against the Bengals.
- C Max Unger was carted off the field with a let injury.
- WR Greg Jennings sustained a rib injury during Week 11’s game against the Bears.
- WR Jarius Wright is questionable to return after he suffered a hamstring injury.