- Sal Capaccio highlights OTs Daryl Williams, Ja’Wuan James and Trent Brown, Cs Matt Paradis and Mitch Morse, and OGs Quinton Spain and Rodger Saffold as potential free agent targets for the Bills.
- We have all of these players featured in our Top 100 – 2019 NFL Free Agents list.
- According to Cameron Wolfe, the Dolphins are hiring Navy assistant coach Mike Judge as a defensive quality control coach.
- Wolfe adds that the Dolphins are also hiring Brendan Farrell as assistant special teams coach.
Patriots LT Trent Brown said he’s looking for a team he can stay with long term that’s a “great place and a great fit schematically” but he would like to be back in New England.
“That’s definitely something I would love,” Brown told ESPN’s Adam Schefter per Pro Football Talk. “But hey, we’re going to cross that bridge when we get there.”
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski‘s agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said on Tuesday’s “NFL LIVE” his client plans to mull over his future and should have a decision in the coming weeks: “He’s thinking it through, he’s giving it a lot of thought… I imagine a decision will happen in the next couple of weeks.” (Field Yates)
- A source tells Matt Verderame that the Patriots unlikely to franchise DE Trey Flowers.