Many executives around the league are lauding the performance of WR Stefon Diggs, who has continued to impress with the Bills after coming over from the Vikings.
“We all knew how good Stefon was in Minnesota, but I didn’t think he would mean this much to Josh Allen and the Bills offense,” said an AFC executive, via Albert Breer of SI. “The Bills staff did a great job identifying a weakness and finding a solution. Also, tip the hat to the Vikings for finding a like-piece [Justin Jefferson] to replace him; both teams should be thrilled moving forward.”
- Bills placed LB Del’Shawn Phillips on injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- OUT for Week 10: RB Taiwan Jones (hamstring), LB Del’Shawn Phillips (quadricep)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 10: T Cody Ford (ankle), S Micah Hyde (ankle)
League executives have been impressed by the job that Dolphins’ HC Brian Flores has done with his team so far in 2020.
“Biggest surprise thus far is the job Brian Flores is doing with the Miami Dolphins,” said an executive from an AFC team, via Albert Breer of SI. “Flo has done a great job. He has a lot of new parts on offense and defense along with a new OC and DC. Oh, and no offseason to get those pieces to gel. It’s easy to spend a ton of money in free agency and pick a bunch of players in the draft but the ability to bring those pieces together in such a short amount of time with no offseason is impressive.”
- Barry Jackson reports that Dolphins’ LB Kyle Van Noy was placed on the COVID-19 reserve list due to a contract tracing issue, not a positive test.
- Dolphins HC Brian Flores said DL Christian Wilkins and OLB Kyle Van Noy will not play in Week 10 given they are still on the COVID-19 list. (Armando Salguero)
- The following Dolphins’ coaches are still going through COVID-19 protocols and will be unavailable for Week 10’s game: QBs coach Robby Brown, quality control coach Kolby Smith, DL coach Marion Hobby, and OLBs coach Austin Clark. (Armando Salguero)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 10: RB Matt Breida (hamstring), CB Jamal Perry (foot), TE Durham Smythe (concussion)
- Patriots placed OL Caleb Benenoch on the practice squad injured list.
- Patriots released TE Dylan Cantrell from their practice squad.
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 10: LB Ja’Whaun Bentley (groin), S Terrence Brooks (illness), LB Shilique Calhoun (knee), S Cody Davis (calf), S Kyle Dugger (ankle), K Nick Folk (back), CB Stephon Gilmore (knee), DT Lawrence Guy (shoulder, elbow, knee), RB Damien Harris (ankle, chest), WR N’Keal Harry (concussion), TE Ryan Izzo (hamstring), CB Jonathan Jones (illness), G Shaquille Mason (calf), DE John Simon (elbow), T Joe Thuney (ankle), DE Deatrich Wise (knee, hand), T Isaiah Wynn (ankle)