- James Palmer of NFL Network mentions that the Broncos would be interested in Ohio State QB Justin Fields if he falls to No. 9 overall.
- Palmer says Denver is also worth watching as a potential candidate to trade-up for one of the top quarterbacks.
- If the Broncos refrain from adding a quarterback in the 2021 NFL Draft, Palmer believes they could look into some like Panthers QB Teddy Bridgewater or 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo should they become available.
- Dan Patrick says that the Broncos are likely still looking to move up in the draft to select one of the top quarterbacks that are available.
The Kansas City Chiefs announced some coaching changes that they’ve made to their staff for the 2021 season. The full list includes:
- Greg Lewis – Running Backs Coach
- Joe Bleymaier – Wide Receivers Coach
- David Girardi – Pass Game Analyst/Asst. QBs
- Connor Embree – Offensive Quality Control
- Ken Flajole – Outside Linebackers Coach
- Terry Bradden Jr. – Asst. Defensive Line
- Donald D’Alesio – Defensive Assistant
- Tyler Judkins – Assistant Strength and Conditioning
Raiders LT Kolton Miller said he was surprised to receive his three-year, $42.6 million extension with a year remaining on his rookie contract.
“I was actually surprised coming out of Year Three, coming into Year Four,” Miller said, via the team’s official Youtube. “You dream about this when you’re a little kid and through the season. But I’m excited — definitely excited — to continue my career here, continue to work hard and prove the coaches, prove this team that I’m invested and I’m going to continue to get better.”
“I try to get together as much as I can with the younger guys. I try to get in extra work. I try to lead by example,” Miller said. “I’m really excited to take this team to the next level and I’m going to do all I can to do that.”