The Broncos made the decision to sign P Colby Wadman to their practice squad.
“He has to simply punt better,’’ Joseph said, via 9News.com. “No different than our corners have to play better in coverage, and we’ve got to block better. He’s a football player and he’s got to do his job. He’s got to punt better.”
- According to Howard Balzer, the Baltimore Ravens worked out three cornerbacks on Tuesday including De’Vante Bausby, Prince Charles Iworah and Kalan Reed.
- Ravens rookie TE Hayden Hurst (foot) returned to practice Wednesday.
- In total, the Ravens had eight players including QB Lamar Jackson, WR John Brown, OT Ronnie Stanley, OLB Terrell Suggs, S Eric Weddle, CB Brandon Carr, CB Anthony Everett, and DT Willie Henry absent from Wednesday’s practice. (Jamison Hensley)
- Ravens signed DB Robertson Daniel to their practice squad. (NFLTR)
- Ravens released DE Myles Humphrey from their practice squad.
- Jim Wyatt of the Titans’ official site writes that the team is “considering options” at quarterback following Blaine Gabbert‘s concussion in Week 3.
- Wyatt notes that the Titans’ offensive playcalling in Week 3 was “limited” due to Marcus Mariota entering with a nagging elbow injury, resulting in Mariota not completing any passes of over 20 yards.
- In regards to Gabbert’s possible return from a concussion, Wyatt writes that the quarterback is “going to need some time.”
- On Wednesday, Titans HC Mike Vrabel said that Mariota is doing better and the plan is for him to start on Sunday. (Ian Rapoport)
- According to Vrabel, RT Jack Conklin (knee) has a chance to start on Sunday. (Terry McCormick)