Colts’ WR T.Y. Hilton has gone sixteen straight games without reaching 100 yards and knows that he has to improve in order to help his team.
“My team needs me,” Hilton said, via Joel Erickson of the Indianapolis Star. “Looks for me to make explosive plays, and I haven’t been doing that lately. I’ve just got to find a way. It’s not frustrating for me. I’m getting flags, getting explosives. I can’t do anything when the guy’s holding me but just draw the flag. We’ve just got to keep at it, stay with it, and know it’s going to turn.”
- OUT for Week 6: TE Mo Alie-Cox (knee), T Chaz Green (back)
- DOUBTFUL for Week 6: LB Darius Leonard (groin)
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 6: DT Denico Autry (ankle, knee), T Anthony Castonzo (rib), DE Justin Houston (hip), RB Jordan Wilkins (calf)
- Aaron Reiss of The Athletic mentions that Texans WR Will Fuller is a player worth watching as a potential trade candidate. Fuller could have value around the league and is in line to be an unrestricted free agent next year, so this would offer the Texans an opportunity to add some much-needed draft capital.
- The Houston Texans are hosting WR Damion Ratley for a visit on Thursday, according to Aaron Wilson.
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 6: TE Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion), CB Cornell Armstrong (knee), RB Buddy Howell (hamstring), LB Peter Kalambayi (hamstring)
- Titans WR A.J. Brown (knee) said he’s close to being 100 percent. (James Palmer)
- According to Pro Football Talk, Titans LB Jadeveon Clowney missed practice on Thursday with an illness that is unrelated to COVID-19. He also missed practice on Wednesday due to a knee injury.
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 6: DT DaQuan Jones (foot)