- Per 1075TheFan.com’s Kevin Bowen, Colts HC Frank Reich said DE Kemoko Turay is making good progress on his rehab to come off the PUP list but might not be ready for the Colts’ next game against the Lions in two weeks: “He’s making good progress. We’ll see after the bye if he’s ready for Detroit or not. Not sure on that yet.”
- Per Mark Long of the Associated Press, Jaguars HC Doug Marrone thinks the team will get DE Josh Allen back this week.
- Jaguars K Josh Lambo will also kick in practice this week with the goal of returning against the Chargers. (Long)
- Per Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, Texans HC Romeo Crennel didn’t sound hopeful about CB Gareon Conley being able to return from injured reserve soon with his ankle injury: “He’s trying to get back, he’s not where he needs to be. He’s had second opinions not been able to pinpoint anything definite and they’ll see how he does and if he can get back.”
- ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports Titans TE Jonnu Smith is dealing with a “minor” ankle sprain and is expected to be given a questionable designation for next week’s game against the Steelers.
- Titans HC Mike Vrabel said it looks like OT Ty Sambrailo will be the first man up at left tackle following Taylor Lewan‘s ACL injury: “I’m disappointed for Taylor. He works extremely hard. I’m confident he’ll be back (next year). We’ll try to move forward with the next guy in there. Ty has played a lot in that backup role in the first five games.” (Terry McCormick)
- Vrabel added the injury also provides more of an opportunity for first-round OT Isaiah Wilson to potentially work into the mix: “I’m excited to see Isaiah Wilson once he gets into some more practices. He’s making progress, and in shape and in good condition. He’s made a commitment to get himself ready.” (Jim Wyatt)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!