- According to Adam Schefter, X-rays on Ravens QB Lamar Jackson’s ankle were negative and he expects to play against the Buccaneers on Sunday.
- On Monday, Ravens HC John Harbaugh said that Jackson “should be OK” after meeting with trainers. (Jamison Hensley)
- Harbaugh said of QB Joe Flacco: “It stands to reason that if Joe’s ready to go, he’ll be part of the game plan. He’s too good of a player not to be.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh added that Flacco’s role “could entail anything right now. We have a plan. We have to talk to the guys about it. Whether we share that publicly, we’ll have to decide as the week goes on.” (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Harbaugh mentioned that he expects RB Kenneth Dixon‘s role to grow moving forward. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger said he expects to play in Week 15’s game against the Patriots, despite his rib injury. (Adam Schefter)
- While there were some reports on Sunday that Steelers RB James Conner could return for Week 15’s game against the Steelers, Gerry Dulac says Conner is still considered doubtful to play.