“I’m feeling great. I’m getting a lot better,” Shazier said, via NFL.com. “Every day is a challenge, but every day I promise you it’s getting better. We have rehab four times a week. I do it two hours a day. Every day is a new journey and I’m constantly getting better.”
“My end goal is to allow the Lord to let me come back and play at the high level that I was before,” Shazier added. “Every day I try to get better. I strive for the Hall of Fame and I was doing that through this year, the whole time I was playing. And I still do that while I’m doing rehab. I know it’s still a possibility. I have the Lord and he has my back and I constantly feel I’m going to come back and play football.”
- According to Peter King, the Browns are “exceedingly interested” in signing free agent QB A.J. McCarron this offseason and then bringing in a rookie quarterback to pair with him.
- King hears that this is also Browns HC Hue Jackson’s preference, which doesn’t come as a big surprise after the team attempted to trade for him last year.
- Stephen Holder mentions that the Colts are unlikely to re-sign WR Kamar Aiken and it remains to be seen whether they’ll consider bringing back WR Donte Moncrief.
- Holder reports that indications from inside the Colts are that they have no interest in Dolphins franchise WR Jarvis Landry, who is on the trading block.
- Holder could SMU WR Courtland Sutton being an intriguing option for the Colts in round two of the draft along with Washington’s Dante Pettis and Texas A&M’s Christian Kirk.
- Mike Jurecki reports that former ASU HC Todd Graham was spotted at the with the Patriots’ coaching staff. Jurecki adds that there’s a rumor he could be joining them as a consultant.