- Vikings DE Ifeadi Odenigbo said Friday that the Colts had some interest in him to their active roster. (Chris Tomasson)
- The Indianapolis Colts officially ruled out S Clayton Geathers (knee) and list G Mark Glowinski (ankle), WR T.Y. Hilton (ankle), S Michael Mitchell (calf), S George Odum (knee), and LB Anthony Walker (shoulder) as questionable for Week 16.
Jaguars RB Leonard Fournette admitted that he could have been in better shape this year.
“I could be in better shape,” Fournette said, via Jaguars.com. “I’m fine, though.”
“At the end of day, man, just keep fighting,” Fournette added. “No matter what the circumstances are, keep battling. This has been a tough season for us as a whole, even for the fans and everybody else … just showing that willpower, keep fighting.”
- The Jacksonville Jaguars officially ruled out WR D.J. Chark (quadricep), S Ronnie Harrison (knee), K Josh Lambo (right groin), and T Jermey Parnell (knee) for Week 16.
- Texans RB D’Onta Foreman says he doesn’t feel rusty has made good progress in practice in recent weeks. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Houston Texans officially ruled out CB Mike Tyson (concussion) and list WR Keke Coutee (hamstring), DT Brandon Dunn (ankle), WR DeAndre Hopkins (ankle), CB Johnathan Joseph (hip, illness), G Senio Kelemete (elbow, rib, illness), and RB Lamar Miller (ankle) as questionable for Week 16.