- The Indianapolis Colts officially ruled out WR Daurice Fountain (ankle), and C Ryan Kelly (neck) for Week 17 and list TE Eric Ebron (concussion, knee), S Clayton Geathers (knee), CB Nate Hairston (hip), WR T.Y. Hilton (ankle), WR Dontrelle Inman (shoulder), WR Zach Pascal (knee), and DE Jabaal Sheard (teeth, knee) as questionable.
- Colts waived S Rolan Milligan. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars activated LB Donald Payne from injured reserve. (NFLTR)
- Jaguars promoted QB Tanner Lee and FB Dimitri Flowers to their active roster.
- Jaguars placed K Josh Lambo and OL Josh Wells on injured reserve.
- Jaguars waived LB Martrell Spaight.
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien said Friday that RB Lamar Miller is “good to go” for Week 17. (Aaron Wilson)
- The Houston Texans officially list WR Keke Coutee (hamstring), DT Brandon Dunn (ankle), and CB Johnathan Joseph (neck) as questionable for Week 17.
Titans QB Marcus Mariota said he put in a limited practice on Friday and was “about the same” as he was on Thursday.
“About the same as it was yesterday. Limited. … We’ll just keep seeing where it goes and who gives us the best chance,” Mariota said, via Travis Haney of The Athletic.
- The Tennessee Titans officially ruled out LB Brian Orakpo (elbow) for Week 17 and list QB Marcus Mariota (neck, foot) as questionable.