- According to Joel Erickson, the Colts like their running back corps, but would not be opposed to adding another early-down runner as injury insurance for starting RB Marlon Mack.
- The Colts have kicked the tires on Jay Ajayi and Spencer Ware, and Erickson says some options in the draft could be Kentucky’s Benny Snell, Oklahoma’s Rodney Anderson or Temple’s Ryquell Armstead.
- The Athletic’s Stephen Holder isn’t sure the Colts would have been able to net a high pick this offseason by trading QB Jacoby Brissett because of fewer quarterback-needy teams this year.
- Kevin Bowen of 1070 The Fan writes that the Colts are expected to draft “at least” one cornerback or safety in the 2019 NFL Draft and “probably” two defensive backs.
- Bowen would not be surprised to see the Colts use an “early draft pick” on a safety and draft a cornerback in the later rounds.