- Colts HC Frank Reich said WR T.Y. Hilton (calf), who did not practice on Saturday, will be a game-time decision for Week 15’s game. (Mike Chappell)
- Hilton explained that he was given a scheduled day off and did not suffer a setback to his calf injury. (Stephen Holder)
- Hilton added that he “felt fine” in practice this week and his availability is up to the Colts’ staff: “I felt fine, did what I could do (in practice this week). I feel fine, few good. So it’s just up to the coaches and the doctors now.” (George Bremer)
- According to Reich, Hilton would not be limited in Week 15 if he is able to play: “If he plays, he’s 100 percent. In my mind, if he’s playing, there won’t be a pitch count.” George Bremer)
- OUT for Week 15: CB Kenny Moore (ankle).
- QUESTIONABLE for Week 15: CB Pierre Desir (groin), Hilton.
- The Texans officially ruled out RB Taiwan Jones (hamstring) for Week 15 after he did not travel with the team to Tennessee.
Titans QB Ryan Tannehill‘s agent, Pat Dye Jr., said Tennessee will have “every opportunity” to finalize a long-term extension with his client before free agency.
However, Dye Jr mentioned that the quarterback is prepared to test free agency.
“They will have every opportunity to work it out if they determine he’s their long-term answer,” said Dye, via Jeremy Fowler.
- Fowler points out that the Titans wanted to sign Tannehill to a two-year contract back in March, but he opted for a one-year deal to give himself flexibility if Marcus Mariota remained Tennessee’s starter.