- Albert Breer of TheMMQB.com mentions DL Marcell Dareus and Calais Campbell as two potential cap casualties worth watching for the Jaguars.
- Albert Breer writes that it’s hard to say what will happen between the Texans and franchise DL Jadeveon Clowney over the next year now that Bill O’Brien is in control of the football operation.
- Breer mentions that there was an opening last year for Clowney to do a team-friendly deal. However, Breer says the overwhelming likelihood was that Clowney would have to play the year out on the tag.
- Should a team contact the Texans with a crazy offer for Clowney, Breer expects O’Brien to listen.
- Jim Wyatt of the team’s official site doesn’t see the Titans bringing back LB Will Compton due to their depth at the position including Riley Bullough, David Long Jr, Rashaan Evans, Jayon Brown, and Wesley Woodyard.
- While the Titans have said that they plan to utilize RB Derrick Henry more this season, Wyatt says his role will still be performance dependant with Dion Lewis being mixed into the offense.