- Jaguars assistant RBs coach John Donovan was named the offensive coordinator at the University of Washington on Friday.
- Texans HC Bill O’Brien said WR Will Fuller (groin) will be a “game-time decision” for Sunday’s playoff game against the Chiefs. (Sarah Barshop)
- Texans CB Johnathan Joseph (hamstring), who missed the Wildcard Game against the Bills and has been listed as limited this week, is good to go for this weekend’s game.
- (James Palmer)
- QUESTIONABLE for Sunday’s game: S Jahleel Addae (knee), TE Jordan Akins (hamstring), CB Keion Crossen (hamstring), TE Darren Fells (hip), WR Will Fuller (groin), CB Johnathan Joseph (hamstring), WR Kenny Stills (knee)
Titans WR Kalif Raymond said he has no hard feelings about the hit he sustained which caused a concussion in Week 16’s game against the Saints.
“To be honest with you, to me, it’s a part of the game,” Raymond said, via Jim Wyatt of the team’s official site. “Obviously you don’t want that to happen, but the only thing I was worried about after was to make sure I could get back as early as I can.”
Raymond said it has been difficult to miss time through the playoffs but is glad he’s officially cleared to resume playing.
“It was tough to miss because you want to be out there with your guys,” Raymond said. “But I tried to do everything I could do to support them and show them love. But I am excited to play football again. I’m excited to go fight with those guys.”
- OUT for Saturday’s game: LB Jayon Brown (shoulder), WR Adam Humphries (ankle)
- QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game: WR Cody Hollister (ankle)