- Jaguars DL Rodney Gunter‘s three-year, $18 million deal includes a $4.25 million signing bonus, base salaries of $2 million, $4.9 million and $5.4 million, as well as annual roster bonuses up to $250,000. His bases in the first two years are guaranteed. (Aaron Wilson)
According to Aaron Wilson, Texans ILB Benardrick McKinney‘s $6 million base salary for 2020 is now fully guaranteed for skill and salary cap by being on the roster five days into the 2020 league year.
Wilson adds that McKinney’s salary was guaranteed for injury only when he signed his five-year, $51 million deal back in 2018.
- Texans WR Randall Cobb‘s three-year, $27 million deal includes $18 million guaranteed. Cobb has a $6 million signing bonus, base salaries of $3.75 million, $8.25 million and $7.875 million, with the first two years guaranteed, annual per-game roster bonuses up to $375,000 and an annual $250,000 workout de-escalator. (Aaron Wilson)
- Texans S Jaylen Watkins‘ two-year, $3 million deal includes a $300,000 signing bonus, base salaries of $1.1 million and $1.4 million and a $200,000 roster bonus due Week 1 in 2020. (Wilson)
- Texans OT Roderick Johnson‘s one-year, $1.75 million deal includes a $375,000 signing bonus, $1.125 million base salary and up to $250,000 in per-game active roster bonuses. (Wilson)
- Titans DE Vic Beasley‘s one-year, $12 million deal includes a $6 million signing bonus, base salary of $1.5 million guaranteed and a $2.5 million sacks incentive. (Aaron Wilson)