- Per Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, Broncos CB Bryce Callahan‘s deal is for two years and $12.382 million. Callahan has base salaries of $1.25 millon and $6.5 million, with a $3.5 million roster bonus guaranteed, a per-game active roster bonus worth up to $250,000 in 2020 and up to $500,000 in 2021.
- Callahan also has a $382,353 2021 roster bonus guaranteed if there’s a 17-game season in 2021 and if he’s on the roster after Week 1 that year. He also has a $2 million playing time incentive in 2020. (Wilson)
- Broncos TE Nick Vannett‘s two-year, $5.7 million deal includes a $1.75 million signing bonus, $1 million base salary with $750,000 guaranteed in 2020 and $2.25 million base salary in 2021. (Mike Klis)
- Vannett also has up to $250,000 in per-game roster bonuses in 2020 and $350,000 in 2021. He has a $100,000 workout bonus in 2020.
- ESPN’s Ed Werder says he doesn’t see the Chargers going after QB Jameis Winston given they just moved on from QB Philip Rivers because he was turnover prone and Winston was the only quarterback who turned the ball over more than Rivers.
- Chargers OT Bryan Bulaga‘s three-year, $30 million deal includes a $10 million signing bonus and fully-guaranteed base salaries of $1.5 million and $7.75 million. (Aaron Wilson)
- Chiefs CB Antonio Hamilton‘s one-year, $1.047 million deal includes a $137,500 signing bonus, a base salary of $910,000 base salary with $750,000 guaranteed and includes the veteran salary benefit. (Aaron Wilson)
- Raiders TE Jason Witten‘s one-year, $4 million deal includes a guaranteed $3.5 million base salary, up to $500K in per-game active roster bonuses and up to $750,000 in a playing-time incentive. (Aaron Wilson)
- Raiders DT Maliek Collins‘ one-year, $6 million deal includes a $5.75 million guaranteed base salary, up to $250,000 in per-game active roster bonuses and up to $1.5 million in a sacks incentive. (Wilson)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!