Denver CB Isaac Yiadom is out of the sling following postseason shoulder surgery and expects to be ready for training camp.
“My shoulder is feeling great now,” Yiadom said, via Pro Football Talk. “I’m out of the sling. I’m like seven weeks in, so I’m just taking it one week at a time and getting better.”
- According to Mike Klis, Denver will add a safety if it chooses to move on from S Darian Stewart.
- Sources at the Combine tell Klis the Broncos have some interest in upcoming Buccaneers free agent WR Adam Humphries.
- If the Broncos can’t re-sign TE Jeff Heuerman, Klis thinks Ravens TE Nick Boyle or Steelers TE Jesse James could be good free agent fits.
- If C Matt Paradis doesn’t re-sign in Denver, the team could look at either Mitch Morse from the Chiefs, B.J. Finney from the Steelers or Bret Jones from Minnesota at center.
- According to Troy Renck, the Broncos are expected to have interest in Ravens ILB C.J. Mosley this offseason.
- Mike Klis reports that the Broncos will not tender offers to restricted free agent LS Casey Kreiter or TE Brian Parker, making them both free agents.
- According to CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora, he would put higher odds on the Texans franchising and trading LB Jadeveon Clowney than the Chiefs pulling the same maneuver with LB Dee Ford.
- La Canfora also says the Chiefs aren’t getting any bites on LB Justin Houston, as teams expect him to be cut.
- Matt Verderame expects the Chiefs to be in the market for S Landon Collins.
- According to the Athletic’s Vic Tafur, there have been talks about the Raiders playing a preseason game in Hawaii or Canada.
- The Raiders have also had discussions about holding joint practices with the Rams during training camp.