- Peter King wouldn’t be shocked if the Broncos selected Ohio State QB Dwayne Haskins at No. 10 overall.
- Oregon DE Justin Hollins will visit the Broncos. (Ian Rapoport)
- Houston CB Isaiah Johnson visited the Broncos Monday. (Josh Norris)
- The Broncos met with Texas DL Charles Omenihu. (Mike Klis)
- Broncos waived OT Andreas Knappe. (NFLTR)
- Villanova OT Ethan Greenridge visited the Chiefs on Monday. (Ian Rapoport)
- Chiefs signed ERFAs K Harrison Butker and DT Justin Hamilton. (NFLTR)
- Chiefs re-signed RFA DB Jordan Lucas.
- Michael Gehlken of the Review-Journal writes that the Raiders are expected to pass on selecting a quarterback at No. 4 overall.
- Gehlken points out that the Raiders’ free agency moves such as trading for Antonio Brown and signing OT Trent Brown to a massive contract among others are indications of the team’s plans to win-now.
- Beyond that, Gehlken says Oakland touted QB Derek Carr during the recruitment of players this offseason.
- According to Gehlken, Raiders OT Trent Brown‘s cash earned will jump from $15.25 million to $21.5 million.
- That coincides with the Raiders’ move to Las Vegas, Nevada, where Brown will pay zero in state income tax compared to 13.3 percent in California.
- S Lamarcus Joyner also has a contract that takes advantage of this, with an $8 million roster bonus due in 2020.
- Raiders re-signed exclusive rights free agents WR Marcell Ateman, K Daniel Carlson and OT Justin Murray. (NFLTR)