The Arizona Cardinals announced Monday they have signed 21 undrafted free agents to contracts.
The full list includes:
- Sirgeo Hoffman/RB/Portland State
- Jonathan Ward/RB/Central Michigan
- Jermiah Braswell/WR/Youngstown State
- Shane Leatherbury/WR/Towson
- Rashad Medaris/WR/Cincinnati
- Devin Phelps/WR/Shepard
- JoJo Ward/WR/Hawaii
- Ryan Becker/TE/SMU
- Parker Houston/TE/San Diego State
- Jake Benzinger/OL/Wake Forest
- Jackson Dennis/OL/Holy Cross
- Drew Dickinson/OL/Findlay
- Steven Gonzalez/OL/Penn State
- T.J. Carter/DL/Kentucky
- Adam Shuler/DL/Florida
- Reggie Walker/LB/Kansas State
- Zane Lewis/CB/Air Force
- Jace Whittaker/CB/Arizona
- Jarren Williams/CB/Albany
- Bejour Wilson/CB/Liberty
- Reggie Floyd/S/Virginia Tech
Ward, 6-0 and 202 pounds, brings a unique skill set as a receiving back to the Cardinals, signing as an undrafted free agent out of Central Michigan.
During his four-year college career, Ward carried the ball 473 times for 2,544 yards and 28 touchdowns. He also caught 98 passes for 909 yards and four touchdowns in 42 career games.
Lewis, 6-1 and 190 pounds, is a cousin of former NFL DB Shawn Springs. He signed as a priority free agent.
As a senior at the Air Force Academy, Lewis started 13 games and recorded 45 total tackles, 15 pass defenses and returned his lone interception 99 yards for a touchdown.