Cowboys QB Dak Prescott isn’t stressing about the possibility of being franchised in the coming months.
“We’ll get to that when we get to that,” Prescott said, via the Dallas Morning News. “I look forward to talking to my agents and when that [tag] comes to play, the direction that we’ll go. Until that’s a reality, I won’t worry about it.”
- Prescott said he’s not planning to spend time in Dallas in the coming weeks and months: “Report that. Be sure to report that.”
- Prescott admitted that he’s a little disappointed that a deal isn’t already in place with the Cowboys: “I’m a little disappointed that it hasn’t, but that’s part of it.”
- ESPN’s Dan Graziano and Jeremy Fowler explain that the Eagles’ offensive coordinator search is tricky, considering that it’s clear HC Doug Pederson will be calling plays for the team in 2020
- Philadelphia is reportedly looking specifically for a passing-game specialist and ESPN expects them to look at quarterback coaches on other staffs.
- Tim McManus reports that Vanderbilt WRs coach Aaron Moorehead is a name to watch for the Eagles’ vacant WR coaching job.
- Jon Sauber is reporting that the Giants are hiring Penn State DL coach Sean Spencer for their defensive line coaching job.