- Brent Urban signed a one-year, $1M deal with the Bears that includes a $90K signing bonus and a $910K base salary. (Aaron Wilson)
- Patrick Scales signed a one-year, $1.047M deal with the Bears that includes $887,500 guaranteed and a $137,500 signing bonus. He will make a and a $910K base salary. (Aaron Wilson)
- Deon Bush signed one year, $1.4M deal with the Bears that includes $637,500 guaranteed and a $137,500 signing bonus. He will make a base salary of $1.262M of which $500K is fully guaranteed. (Aaron Wilson)
- Aaron Wilson reports that G Oday Aboushi‘s one-year, $1.187 million deal with the Lions includes $300,000 guaranteed and a $137,500 signing bonus. He has a base salary of $1.05 million of which $162,500 is guaranteed.
“My thing is, legacy is really important,” said Rodgers via Matt Schneidman of The Athletic. “Having the opportunity to do it all in Green Bay would mean a lot to me. I understand the track record of our squad is there have been times where we’ve had veteran players and they’ve finished elsewhere and I get it. I’d like to make that decision easy for them and the only way to do that is to keep playing at a high level.”
Rodgers said he believes the team’s window is still open to compete for a Super Bowl title and he expects to play at a “really high level” over the duration of his current contract.
“I think the window is open,” Rodgers said, via Schneidman. “That’s the exciting part. I’m not going into the last five, six years of my career going, ‘Man, it’s gonna be another one or two years before we’re back in the mix.’ No, we’re in the mix right now. I’ve got four years left on my deal. I’d like to play four at a really, really high level. I feel confident right now — I’m gonna be 40 when the deal ends — I feel like I could keep going after that the way things have been going.”
- Tyler Ervin‘s signed a one-year, $1.047 million deal with the Packers that includes a $137,500 signing bonus and a $910,000 base salary. (Aaron Wilson)