- The Chicago Bears officially list S Eddie Jackson (ankle) and LB Aaron Lynch (elbow) as doubtful for Week 16 and have DT Bilal Nichols (knee) down as questionable.
- The Detroit Lions officially ruled out WR Bruce Ellington (hamstring) and S Charles Washington (hamstring) for Week 16 and list CB Jamal Agnew (knee), RB LeGarrette Blount (calf), WR Kenny Golladay (chest), DT Damon Harrison (ankle), LB Devon Kennard (hip), and QB Matthew Stafford (back) as questionable.
Regarding the team’s plans for free agency next year, Packers GM Brian Gutekunst says he expects to go about things just as they did this past March.
“I think we’re going to go about it exactly the same [as last offseason],” Gutekunst said, via ESPN.com. “We could be if the right opportunities present. We’re going to scout the players and if we think that player can help us, we won’t be afraid to spend the money we need to.”
“I think it’s always been kind of that we would like to build through the draft, but free agency is a very important tool of acquiring players, and in my mind that’s how it’s always been, and I don’t think that will change,” Gutekunst said. “It’s a smaller pool of players, but we’ll go through our process and if I think we have areas we can improve our team, we won’t be afraid to do it.”
- The Green Bay Packers officially ruled out DT Kenny Clark (elbow) and CB Will Redmond (shoulder) for Week 16 and list WR Randall Cobb (concussion) and T Jason Spriggs (concussion) as doubtful. Green Bay has WR Jake Kumerow (hand) down as questionable.
- Vikings DE Ifeadi Odenigbo said Friday that the Eagles were coming after him hard to sign to their active roster and the Colts had some interest in him. (Chris Tomasson)
- The Vikings ultimately agreed to pay Odenigbo the equivalent of a minimum salary and plan to sign a futures deal in January if he isn’t on their active roster by then.
- The Vikings officially ruled out LB Eric Kendricks (hamstring) for Week 16.