- The 49ers officially ruled out FS Adrian Colbert (thumb) and have OT Trenton Brown (shoulder), RB Raheem Mostert (shoulder), WR Trent Taylor (ribs), and DE Solomon Thomas (knee).all listed as questionable.
- Giants HC Ben McAdoo told reporters that CB Janoris Jenkins is dealing with a “painful” ankle injury that could force him to miss some games. (Jordan Raanan)
- According to McAdoo, Giants WR Sterling Shepard‘s status is still the same as he deals with migraines.
- Giants CB Donte Deayon (forearm fracture) is out for the season while LB Curtis Grant (knee) is likely done for the year.
“There will be some clarity,” Carroll said. “Yes. We are just respecting their process and what is right for them and so we just continue to kind of just report where they are right now and leave it at that. There will be some things happening before too long. I know that is not what you want to hear and you want to know more, but that is just kind of the way we are handling it to help them.”
- The Seahawks officially ruled out G Oday Aboushi (shoulder), S Kam Chancellor (neck), and CB Shaquill Griffin (concussion) for Week 12’s game against the 49ers.
- Seattle also has RB Mike Davis (groin) down as doubtful to go along with eight players as questionable including: LB D.J. Alexander (shoulder), T Duane Brown (ankle), TE Jimmy Graham (ankle), G Luke Joeckel (knee), DE Dion Jordan (neck), DT Jarran Reed (hamstring), LB Bobby Wagner (hamstring), and LB Michael Wilhoite (calf)