- Jenna Laine reports that the Buccaneers tried to sign Redskins K Dustin Hopkins before he agreed to a deal with Washington Monday.
- Laine adds that the Buccaneers are also going after Jets free agent K Chandler Catanzaro.
- According to Laine, Tampa Bay is interested in re-signing back free agent CB Robert McClain.
- As of now, Laine hears that there are between 8-10 teams interested in Bucs free agent G Kevin Pamphile.
- Todd Archer reports that the Cowboys are expected to extend restricted free agent DL David Irving either first- or second-round tender on Tuesday.
- Archer mentions that the difference between the two comes out $1.2 million.
- Mike Garafolo mentioned on the NFL Network that Packers QB Aaron Rodgers and free agent TE Jimmy Graham “had been in touch” and “had talked about playing together previously.”
- According to Rob Demvosky, Packers RFA P Jake Schum will not be tendered, making him an unrestricted free agent.
- The Packers tendered exclusive rights free agents OL Justin McCray and WR Michael Clark contracts. (Rob Demovsky)
- The Packers also tendered an offer to exclusive rights free agent CB Donatello Brown. (Michael Cohen)
- Based on what he’s hearing, John Keim lists Dontari Poe, Sheldon Richardson, Muhammad Wilkerson, Paul Richardson, Allen Robinson, Donte Moncrief, Aaron Colvin, Anthony Hitchens and Preston Brown as potential targets for the Redskins in free agency.
- Keim reports that the Redskins targeted veteran S Kurt Coleman before he signed with the Saints.
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!