- Cardinals HC Kliff Kingsbury said QB Kyler Murray will practice on Tuesday after yesterday’s MRI showed that he “tweaked” his right hamstring. (Josh Weinfuss)
- When asked if he will retain his entire coaching staff next season, Kingsbury said those discussions will come after the season with GM Steve Keim. (Darren Urban)
- Field Yates reports that the Lions also placed a waiver claim for OLB Sharif Finch, who was ultimately claimed by the Bengals.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said RB Marshawn Lynch’s weight is where it needs to be and he checked all the boxes during his physical yesterday. (Bob Condotta)
- Lynch was staying in shape as part of rehab from surgery last year and ramped up his work, given the prospect of returning to the NFL. (Curtis Crabtree)
- According to Carroll, Lynch is “highly motivated” and “won’t hold back.” (Bob Condotta)
- As for the decision to sign Robert Turbin, Carroll said: “I hope that they can contribute. Travis is ready to go. He knows everything. … We lean on him because of his background with us and his toughness and his speed.” (Curtis Crabtree)
- Carroll says S Quandre Diggs will be a game-time decision. (Bob Condotta)