- OC Mike Tice mentioned that RB Kahlil Bell could see time as their short-yardage and goal-line back this weekend. (Brad Biggs)
- WR Earl Bennett put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Brad Biggs)
- RB Cedric Peerman out in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Bengals)
- No practice for TE Scott Chandler on Wednesday. (BuffaloBills.com)
- C Eric Wood is “planning to play Sunday,” despite having an MCL tear. (BuffaloBills.com)
- Patriots OC Josh McDaniels would “jump at the chance to coach the Browns.” (NFLTR)
- HC Pat Shurmur mentioned that RB Trent Richardson will not sit out of the team’s final two games. (Tony Grossi)
- RB Ryan Mathews is expected to be 100 percent for the start of the Chargers’ offseason workouts. (Union-Tribune San Diego)
- HC Norv Turner wouldn’t specify which of Jackie Battle or Curtis Brinkley will start in Week 16. (Chargers.com)
- WR Vincent Brown returned to practice on Wednesday. (Chargers)
- Chargers added RB Edwin Baker off of their practice squad. (Chargers)
- WR Dwayne Bowe is unlikely to reach a long-term agreement with the Chiefs in the weeks to come. (NFLTR)
- QB Brady Quinn will start against the Colts this weekend. (NFLTR)
- The Colts have ruled out RB Delone Carter for Week 16. (George Bremer)
- WR Dez Bryant was able to practice on Wednesday. (Calvin Watkins)
- No practice for RB DeMarco Murray on Wednesday. (Calvin Watkins)
- Dolphins placed RB Daniel Thomas on season-ending I.R. with a knee injury.
- CB Richard Marshall started his rehab following a recent back surgery. (Miami Herald)
- Dolphins added DB Julian Posey off of their practice squad.
- Michael Vick will be the team’s No. 3 quarterback for the remainder of the season. (NFLTR)
- Michael Vick could be holding out for a starting QB job next season. (NFLTR)
- RB LeSean McCoy will start against the Redskins this weekend. (NFLTR)
- HC Andy Reid mentioned that RB LeSean McCoy is expected to be limited in his return this weekend.
- WR Jeremy Maclin put in a limited practice on Wednesday.
- Nate Allen has been replaced as the Eagles starting FS. (Jeff McLane)
- No practice for WR Roddy White on Wednesday. (Falcons)
- No practice for RB Ahmad Bradshaw on Wednesday. (Mike Garafolo)
- No practice for WR Hakeem Nicks on Wednesday. (Jenny Vrentas)
- RB Maurice Jones-Drew will resume running full-speed on Wednesday. (Mark Long)
- WR Cecil Shorts put in a full practice on Wednesday and is no longer on the team’s injury report. (Ryan O’Halloran)
- RB Rashad Jennings did not pass his concussion test on Tuesday.
- No practice for WR Stephen Hill on Wednesday. (Manish Mehta)
- No practice for TE Dustin Keller on Wednesday. (Manish Mehta)
- WR Calvin Johnson put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Tim Twentyman)
- Lions placed DT Nick Fairley on season-ending I.R. with a shoulder injury. (NFLTR)
- RB Mikel Leshoure put in a limited practice on Wednesday. (Anwar Richardson)
- Lions signed DT Ogemdi Nwagbuo.
- No practice for TE Brandon Pettigrew on Wednesday. (Chris McCosky)
- WR Greg Jennings mentioned that receiving the franchise tag would be a “slap in the face.” (NFLTR)
- No practice for WR Jordy Nelson on Wednesday. (Tom Silverstein)
- No practice for WR Randall Cobb on Wednesday. (Tyler Dunne)
- No practice for RB Alex Green on Wednesday after he suffered a concussion last weekend. (Packers)
- No practice for RB James Starks on Wednesday.
- TE Rob Gronkowski was to participate in Wednesday’s practice. (ESPN Boston)
- The Patriots are expected to keep Stevan Ridley in place as their starting RB despite his fumbling issues. (Boston Herald)
- No practice for WR Torrey Smith on Wednesday. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- No practice for RB Bernard Pierce on Wednesday. (Jeff Zrebiec)
- HC Mike Shanahan mentioned that he expects Robert Griffin III to play this weekend “barring any setbacks.” (NFLTR)
- Robert Griffin III was reportedly “moving fine” during Wednesday’s practice. (NFLTR)
- DE Stephen Bowen is expected to play through a torn upper bicep this weekend. (Rich Campbell)
- Redskins signed LB Vic So’oto off the Packers’ practice squad.
- C Will Montgomery was able to participant in Wednesday’s practice. (Rich Campbell)
- RB Chris Ivory was able to practice on a limited basis Wednesday. (Mike Triplett)
- WR Emmanuel Sanders put in a limited on Wednesday. (Joe Reedy)
- OLB Brooks Reed practice on Wednesday and coach reportedly has a “good shot” of returning this weekend. (Nick Scurfield)
- LB Colin McCarthy is expected to back in time for Week 16’s matchup against the Packers. (Nashville Tennessean)
- No practice for RB Adrian Peterson on Wednesday. (Tom Pelissero)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!