- Adam Schefter reports that Notre Dame LB Jaylon Smith is not expected to play in 2016 and NFL teams are unsure when he will play again.
- Jordan Raanan isn’t sure if Smith will even be drafted. If he is, Raanan expects him to be a late-round selection.
- After hearing Eagles HC Doug Pederson speak on Monday, Elliot Shorr-Parks mentions that it’s clear Pederson believes Carson Wentz is “the real deal.”
- According to Vaughn McClure of ESPN, Ohio State’s Darron Lee, LSU’s Deion Jones, Georgia’s Leonard Floyd and Alabama’s Reggie Ragland have all generated “strong interest” from the Falcons.
- North Dakota State FB/TE Andrew Bonnet visited with the Giants and has previously met with the Panthers. (Tony Pauline)
- UCLA WR/KR Devin Fuller visited the Jets on Monday. (Manish Mehta)
- North Carolina Central CB Ryan Smith has previously visited with the Raiders, Steelers, Dolphins, Buccaneers and Vikings. (Alex Marvez)
Broncos WR Emmanuel Sanders, who is entering the final year of his current deal, mentioned that he isn’t concerned about a new deal right now.
“I want to retire a Bronco,” Sanders said, via Mike Klis of 9News. “Hopefully everything works out. I’m sure both sides will come to something. We’re going to see how it goes, but right now it’s not about me. It’s about this team and about winning championships, and that’s what I’m focused on.”
- Steve Wyche of NFL Media reports that the Rams are meeting with Carson Wentz Monday night and Jared Goff will visit with the team at some point later in the week.
- North Carolina Central CB Ryan Smith will visit with the Rams on Wednesday.
- San Jose State RB Tyler Ervin is visiting the Rams on Tuesday. (Tom Pelissero)