Home 49ers NFL Notes: 49ers, Bears, Broncos, Cardinals, Cowboys, Falcons, Ravens
- HC Marc Trestman said he is “very optimistic” about the extent of WR Brandon Marshall‘s ankle injury.
- Trestman said that there will be no changes to the coaching staff “at this time.”
- RB Ronnie Hillman will miss at least two weeks after suffering a midfoot sprain in his right-foot during Week 10. (Mike Klis)
- QB Carson Palmer‘s contract is guaranteed for injury, so he’ll receive the full $20.5 million. (Andrew Brandt)
- Albert Breer mentions that the Cardinals will have a decision to make regarding Palmer in February of 2016 when his contract includes no more guarantees.
- CB Tyler Patmon could miss three-to-four weeks after sustaining a sprained MCL in his left-knee during Week 10’s game. (Todd Archer)
- S William Moore is “still a few weeks” from coming off of the injured reserve list.