- Matt Maiocco reports that ESPN analyst Louis Riddick was one of the GM candidates who has been informed by the 49ers that he will not get a second interview for their vacancy.
- Matt Barrows adds that Colts VP of football operations Jimmy Raye III, Seahawks executive Scott Fitterer and Panthers assistant GM Brandon Beane were also informed that they will not get second interviews with the 49ers.
- The Buffalo Bills announced Wednesday that they’ve hired Kelly Skipper as their new running backs coach.
- Jeff Legwold of ESPN expects more changes to be coming to the Broncos offensive line 2017.
Legwold considers C Matt Paradis to be the only guarantee to return as a starter next year with the other four spots being in flux.
- Unsurprisingly, Legwold doesn’t anticipate Denver picking up LT Russell Okung‘s option that would add four years to his current contract.
- Broncos RT Donald Stephenson also has an option that would guarantee his 2017 base salary of $4 million if he’s on their roster as of March 13, so this will be another decision for the Broncos to weigh.
- The New York Jets announced Wednesday that they’ve officially hired Dennard Wilson as their DBs coach.
- Jamison Hensley of ESPN predicts the Ravens will lose two starters on defense next year — OLB Elvis Dumervil and DT Brandon Williams.
- Hensley mentions that the Ravens would pick up $6 million of cap space by cutting Dumervil and Williams could end up securing a big-money contract in the neighborhood of Giants DT Damon Harrison‘s five-year, $46.25 million contract that included $24 million guaranteed.
- Hensley expects the Ravens to address their need for a pass-rusher early on in the draft and move DL Michael Pierce to William’s spot.