- X-rays on TE Vernon Davis‘ back came back negative after he left the game with back spasms. He expects to play next week. (Eric Branch)
- Rookie WR Mike Evans told reporters after Sunday’s win over the Steelers that he doesn’t know the severity of his groin injury right now.
“Just a little tweak — it hurt, and I couldn’t run. I should have grabbed him so he couldn’t get the pick. That’s what I was most angry about,” said Evans, via Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times.
- According to Bob Glauber of Newsday, the Jets better win a game sooner or HC Rex Ryan’s job could be in danger.
- RB DeAngelo Williams has been diagnosed with a sprained ankle and will undergo further testing Monday. (Mike Florio)
- CB Alfonzo Dennard has been downgraded to out for Monday night’s game.
- WR Andre Johnson told reporters following Sunday’s game that his ankle injury is “fine.”
“I’m fine, I was more scared than anything because I felt a pop, so I went in and got checked,” Johnson said of his injury, per Adam Wexler.
- Tests confirmed that rookie QB Teddy Bridgewater sustained a sprained ankle during Sunday’s win over the Falcons.
- It’s worth mentioning that the Vikings will play the Packers on Thursday night, so we’ll have more updates regarding Bridgewater’s status throughout the week.