- Doctors will decide whether TE Dennis Pitta will be activated off the PUP list on Wednesday.
- Pitta’s 21-day practice window ends on Wednesday, and if he is not activated he will not play this season.
- HC John Harbaugh has been impressed with Pitta’s performance in practice, saying the defense “had a tough time covering him.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Harbaugh also mentioned that the “clock’s ticking” on WR Breshad Perrmian this season. (Jerry Coleman)
- The team’s first-round pick has yet to play this season due to a knee injury, but Harbaugh would like to get Perriman experience in his rookie season.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll told reporters WR Ricardo Lockette is returning to Seattle tonight from Texas. (Curtis Crabtree)
- Lockette was knocked out of last week’s game against the Cowboys and stayed in the Dallas area since.
- Carroll said Lockette has a “considerable recovery” ahead of him. (Bob Condotta)
- WR Paul Richardson is going to contend for playing time this week, according to Carroll. (John Boyle)
- Richardson suffered a torn ACL in last year’s divisional round playoff game against the Panthers.
- Texans rookie LB Benardrick McKinney returned to practice on Monday after suffering the first concussion of his career against the Jaguars three weeks ago. (Aaron Wilson)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!