Home Raiders NFL Notes: Raiders, Rams, Ravens, Seahawks & Texans
- Doctors will decide whether TE Dennis Pitta will be activated off the PUP list on Wednesday.
- Pitta’s 21-day practice window ends on Wednesday, and if he is not activated he will not play this season.
- HC John Harbaugh has been impressed with Pitta’s performance in practice, saying the defense “had a tough time covering him.” (Jamison Hensley)
- Harbaugh also mentioned that the “clock’s ticking” on WR Breshad Perrmian this season. (Jerry Coleman)
- The team’s first-round pick has yet to play this season due to a knee injury, but Harbaugh would like to get Perriman experience in his rookie season.
- Seahawks HC Pete Carroll told reporters WR Ricardo Lockette is returning to Seattle tonight from Texas. (Curtis Crabtree)
- Lockette was knocked out of last week’s game against the Cowboys and stayed in the Dallas area since.
- Carroll said Lockette has a “considerable recovery” ahead of him. (Bob Condotta)
- WR Paul Richardson is going to contend for playing time this week, according to Carroll. (John Boyle)
- Richardson suffered a torn ACL in last year’s divisional round playoff game against the Panthers.
- Texans rookie LB Benardrick McKinney returned to practice on Monday after suffering the first concussion of his career against the Jaguars three weeks ago. (Aaron Wilson)