- The NFLPA officially filed a federal lawsuit on behalf of Vikings RB Adrian Peterson against NFL on Monday.
- The petition seeks Peterson’s immediate reinstatement and says that his suspension should be two games at most. (Jason La Canfora)
- The union objects to use of exempt list and mentions that commissioner Roger Goodell no authority to impose counseling along with discipline. (Jason La Canfora)
- According to Matt Miller of the Bleacher Report, Louisville S Gerod Holliman will forego his senior season and enter the 2015 NFL Draft.
- Updated: 2015 NFL Draft Order
- TE Jermaine Gresham will visit with a toe specialist on Tuesday for a second opinion. (Mike Garafolo)
- QB Peyton Manning suffered a thigh injury during Sunday’s win over the Chargers and was taken to the locker room before halftime.
- According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, the Broncos are not concern about Manning’s thigh injury.
- WR Keenan Allen (ankle) left the stadium in a walking boot after Sunday’s loss to the Broncos. He’ll undergo an MRI on Monday. (Michael Gehlken)
- ILB Donald Butler (elbow) had his left arm in a sling following Sunday’s game. (Michael Gehlken)
- RT D.J. Fluker is also dealing with an injury, but it’s unclear what he injured. (Michael Gehlken)
Looking for the latest NFL Insider News & Rumors?
Be sure to follow NFL Trade Rumors on TWITTER and FACEBOOK for breaking NFL News and Rumors for all 32 teams!