- Head Coach Doug Marrone said the medical staff has not decided whether or not WR Sammy Watkins will play Saturday against the Buccaneers.
- Watkins suited up for practice Wednesday, but was not a full participant. (Mike Rodak)
- CB Leodis McKelvin left Wednesday’s practice with a groin injury. (Mike Rodak)
- Despite continuously splitting second-team repetitions, QB Jeff Tuel appears to be the front-runner for the No. 2 job ahead of QB Thad Lewis. (Mike Rodak)
- CB Mike Jenkins will not play in the Buccaneers’ third preseason game due to a hamstring injury. (Ira Kaufman)