- Ian Rapoport reports that the Buffalo Bills interviewed Seahawks DC Dan Quinn, Seahawks OC Darrell Bevell, and Broncos OC Adam Gase on Saturday.
- Josh Weinfuss identifies CB Antonio Cormartie, DL Tommy Kelly, G Paul Fanaika and LS Mike Leach as players the Cardinals will look to re-sign next year.
- Weinfuss offers some odds for key players returning: WR Larry Fitzgerald 50 percent, DT Darnell Dockett 30 percent, ILB Daryl Washington 75 percent and CB Antonio Cromartie 50 percent.
- HC Bruce Arians said that ILB Daryl Washington has “protocols” to pass before he’s reinstated, but added that he would “love” to have him back next year. (Darren Urban)
- HC Bruce Arians mentioned that WR Jaron Brown is expected to miss four to six months after he suffered a fractured scapula during Saturday’s loss to the Panthers. (Darren Urban)
- Todd Archer doesn’t see the Cowboys picking up DT Henry Melton‘s 2015 option that will guarantee him $9 million.
- Archer, does however, admit that there is at least a chance he could be back at a lower salary, but even that may be unlikely.
- Rob Demovsky writes that even though the Packers are looking to re-sign DT Letroy Guion, it doesn’t mean that they won’t try to re-sign DT B.J. Raji.