- Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com reports that free agent WR Andre Roberts and LB Jamari Lattimore both left their meeting with the Bills without contracts.
- The Cowboys signed sixth-round TE Rico Gathers to a four-year contract. (Todd Archer)
- Ben Volin reports that the Patriots recently won a grievance against former TE Jimmay Mundine and received a $71,082 salary cap credit.
- Sid Hartman of the Star-Tribune writes writes that the Vikings will have some important roster decisions to make following the 2016 season, considering that they have 17 players in line to be unrestricted free agents.
- The most notable player for the Vikings is RB Adrian Peterson. Hartman doesn’t see him coming anywhere close to making the $12 million he’s currently being paid in his next contract.
- Other notable Vikings’ free agents for next year include: S Harrison Smith, LT Matt Kalil, RT Phil Loadholt, RT Andre Smith, WR Cordarrelle Patterson and LB Chad Greenway.