- The “initial diagnosis” for MLB Nate Irving is that he has an MCL sprain which is not considered to be season-ending, but he has more tests scheduled. (Adam Schefter)
- HC Andy Reid said “there’s a chance” WR Donnie Avery returns to practice this week from a groin injury he sustained back in Week 4. (Terez A. Paylor)
- DT Tyrone Crawford suffered a sprained MCL during Week 9 and will have his status determined after more tests are completed. (Ian Rapoport)
- HC Chip Kelly confirmed that LB DeMeco Ryans has an Achilles injury Monday.
- OLB Jadeveon Clowney told reporters that he will not practice this week, but said says that he could return following this week’s bye. (Tania Ganguli)
- Vikings placed practice squad QB Chandler Harnish on the season-ending injured reserve. (VikingUpdate)
- Vikings released TE Ryan Otten from their practice squad. (VikingUpdate)
- Vikings signed QB Pat Devlin and TE Rashaun Allen to their practice squad. (VikingUpdate)