- Broncos HC Vance Joseph said that the timetable for RB Jamaal Charles is to be ready for the start of training camp. The plan, for the time being, is to have Charles rehab and work on getting healthy during OTAs. (James Palmer)
- Broncos QB Trevor Siemian took the first snaps with the first-team offense on Tuesday. (Mike Klis)
- Nick Jhabavala has confirmed with multiple sources that the Broncos have spoken with free agent TE Gary Barnidge, but there has been “little else” outside of that.
- Restricted K Brandon McManus told reporters on Tuesday that he has until June 15 to sign his restricted tender. McManus added that he still wants a long-term deal from the Broncos but plans to leave talks up it to his agent. (Cameron Wolfe)
- Broncos first-round pick Garett Bolles saw time with the second team at left tackle during Tuesday’s OTA session. (Mike Klis)
- The Broncos had Donald Stephenson taking some early reps at left tackle. (Cameron Wolfe)
- Michael Cohen reports that Packers S Jermaine Whitehead was cited for driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone on May 19. According to Cohen, the incident report shows that there were three Packers teammates in the vehicle with him.
- Packers CB Quinten Rollins tells Cohen that he underwent groin surgery after last season.
After mulling retirement this offseason, Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger told reporters on Tuesday that he was happy to be back with the team.
“I’m happy to be back here. I’m happy to be back with the team,” Roethlisberger said, via Jeremy Fowler of ESPN. “I love the city. I love these guys. I love being out there. Football is a passion of mine. It’s what I do; it’s what I love to do.”
- Texans OL David Quessenberry officially returned to the practice field on Tuesday after he missed the past two years, due to Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma.