- Former Browns DB Landon Feichter cleared waivers on Tuesday and is now a free agent.
- According to Gil Brandt of NFL Media, undrafted OL La’el Collins looks more like a guard than an offensive tackle, due to his strength and long arms.
- Brandt mentions that seventh-round pick TE Geoff Swain looked very good catching the ball and should make team based on what he saw in practice.
- Former first-round pick CB Morris Claiborne has boosted his weight up to 172 lbs and said he’ll be ready for start of training camp, per Brandt.
“You don’t trade Nick Foles and a second-round pick and assume a guy’s $12.9 million salary and then sit him,” Frank writes.
However, if Philly were to actually give both Bradford and Sanchez equal raps with the first-team offense, Frank believes Sanchez would “acquit himself well.”
- Adam Caplan reports that Texans CB Johnathan Joseph can earn up to $15.5 million in the first two years of his new two-year extension.
- According to Caplan, $11.5 million of Joseph’s new agreement is fully guaranteed.