- Scott Reynolds of PewterReport.com writes that contract talks between the Buccaneers and RT Demar Dotson are on hold now that he sustained knee sprain during last weekend’s preseason game.
- According to Reynolds, there’s still some question as to when Dotson will receive a pay raise.
- Omar Kelly wondered if the Dolphins could have interest in Chargers Pro Bowl S Eric Weddle now that they lost S Louis Delmas to an ACL injury.
- Weddle’s agent, David Canter, responded that he would love to see his client playing in Miami, but added “it’s not going to happen.”
- Canter added that “teams don’t typically trade their best players” and Weddle will play out the season in San Diego.
- Last night, a report said that the Falcons were interested in veteran QB Rex Grossman.
- However, D. Orlando Ledbetter writes that it’s actually the other way around.
- According to Ledbetter, the Falcosn are currently content with their backups T.J. Yates and Sean Renfree.
Despite skipping OTAs in the hope of securing a new contract, Lions S James Ihedigbo said that he’s no longer focused on his contract situation.
“My focus is this team and our team’s success,” Ihedigbo said, via the Detroit Free Press. “Those personal goals will come. If I play well enough, those things will come. In terms of me and my thought process is, how can I help this team be the best every Sunday, and that’s only by being at my best, and that’s the way I look at it.”