- Former WR Plaxico Burress is working with the Cardinals this offseason as a coaching intern. (Kent Somers)
- Cardinals HC Bruce Arians said Evan Boehm will start at right guard. (Josh Weinfuss)
- Arians added that John Wetzel has the capability of playing right guard, but he wants to keep Wetzel at right tackle “as much as possible.“
- Arians also spoke highly of fourth-round OL Dorian Johnson and indicated that he will receive reps at right guard: “He’s going to look a whole lot better in pads than he did in shorts because he’s one of those types of football players.“
- Tom Pelissero reports that Cardinals RB Chris Johnson‘s one-year contract carries a base salary of $1 million and includes $200,000 guaranteed, while he can also earn more money through incentives.
- Mike Chappell of CBS 4 Indianapolis mentions that Colts SS Clayton Geathers still has not gained medical clearance after undergoing offseason neck surgery.
Giants WR Sterling Shepard said in an interview with Sirius XM NFL Radio Saturday that’s excited about the team’s receiving corps this year now that they brought in Brandon Marshall and Evan Engram to go along with Odell Beckham and himself.
“I’m very excited a part of that good group of guys,” Shepard said, via NFL.com. “Especially having Odell and Brandon on the outside now is going to help free up the inside for Evan [Engram] and I. That’s every wide receiver’s dream to have two great guys on the outside that are going to draw a lot of attention. That’s what you’re getting with those two. We should have a feast in the inside if we prepare good enough.”